May 31, 2019
Aloe Vera Gel - A transparent, viscous, gelatinous substance obtained by removing the fresh leaves of Aloe Vera, as safe as fruits and vegetables. Aloe vera gel products are processed and extracted with aloe vera. They are rich in aloe polysaccharides and other active ingredients. They contain no or very little phenolic substances and flavonoids. Aloe whole leaf products are made from aloe vera leaves. The processed products contain all the ingredients in aloe vera, which are darker in color and bitter; their main difference is that aloe vera gel products contain no or very little phenolic substances, flavonoids, light color, and aloe vera The leaf products contain all the ingredients in aloe vera, and the color is deep and bitter.
1. Anti-ulcer and cell activation
2. The protective effect of aloe on cell tissue and the regeneration and regeneration of damaged cells
3. Key to stomach, laxation, energy and health
4. Aloe vera can enhance the body's resistance and anti-inflammatory and bactericidal effects
5. Aloe vera has analgesic and calming effects
6. Stabilize and promote the function of the endocrine system
7. Aloe vera has detoxification, anti-allergy and antihistamine effects
8. Aloe vera has alkaline effect on body fluids and improves collagen
9. Aloe vera has anti-cancer and abnormal cell destruction
10. In the cosmetics industry, aloe vera has: moisturizing, anti-inflammatory, promoting cell regeneration, anti-radiation, whitening, etc.