Apr 22, 2019
What Is Astragalus?
In traditional Chinese medicines, you can always see Huang Qi, also called astragalus, which is a commonly used traditional Chinese medicine, belonging to leguminous plants, and has many medicinal properties.
1, Astragalus is a common Chinese medicine, mainly produced in North China, Northeast China, such as (Shanxi, Heilongjiang, Inner Mongolia, etc.).
2. There are about 2,000 species of Astragalus, of which about 270 are in China. According to the variety, there are Inner Mongolia Astragalus, Multi-Order Rock Astragalus, Japanese Astragalus, Membrane Astragalus, Mianhuang.
3, The picking season of Astragalus is in the spring and autumn seasons, usually after drying and slicing.
The Efficacy of Astragalus
Astragalus is a national tertiary protected plant containing folic acid, various amino acids, sucrose, polysaccharides, zinc, copper, selenium and other trace elements. Its basic function is to improve the immunity of the lungs and respiratory system. The effects and effects are as follows:
1. As mentioned above, Astragalus membranaceus has the function of improving lung immunity, and has a good therapeutic effect on problems such as sweating, spleen function and metabolic function caused by low immunity.
2. Astragalus can also reduce the probability of thrombosis, lower blood pressure, protect the heart, resist free radical damage, and enhance the body's immunity.
3. Astragalus can dilate blood vessels, improve blood circulation, and thus achieve the effect of beauty and muscle.
4. The root of Astragalus has the effect of detoxification, diuresis, swelling.
5. Astragalus has a two-way regulation of blood sugar, for high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease has a better conditioning effect.
6. Astragalus has the role of protecting the liver, eliminating proteinuria, and preventing liver glycogen reduction.
7. Due to physical weakness caused by poor sleep, night dreams, night sweats and other symptoms, jaundice also has a good effect, because the nature of jaundice is slightly warm, nourishing the blood.
Welcome to contact us if you want to know more about astragalus, please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org