Apr 19, 2019
The pharmacological effects of Astragalus polysaccharide:
Astragalus Polysaccharide (APS) is an important feed additive due to its immunomodulatory functions.
1. Antiviral effect: Astragalus polysaccharide has obvious stimulating effect on interferon system, which causes endogenous interferon to be produced in animal body and inhibits virus replication, thereby achieving the purpose of virus.
2. Antibacterial effect: Astragalus polysaccharide has direct inhibition and detoxification effect on bacteria and its viral products. More importantly, it plays a role in strengthening the body, suppressing bacteria, and inhibiting bacteria by regulating the immune defense function of the body.
3. Enhance immune system: Astragalus polysaccharide can specifically and non-specifically exclude foreign bodies invading the body, and promote the specific immune and non-specific immunity, and improve the body's disease resistance.
4. Growth-promoting effect: Astragalus polysaccharide is rich in a variety of amino acids, vitamins and various trace elements. Adding Astragalus polysaccharides to animal feed such as breeding stock, dairy cows, pigs, chickens, and ducks can increase nutrition, improve appetite, promote growth, and improve the quality of meat and eggs, especially for pregnant sows and weaned piglets and chickens within two months of age. Especially obvious.
Application of Astragalus polysaccharides:
1. The Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences and Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences confirmed that Astragalus polysaccharides as a variety of vaccine adjuvants, the protection rate increased by 20%, experts suggest: livestock and poultry in the foot-and-mouth disease, swine fever, chicken Newcastle disease, bursa and other vaccines should be combined with the use of Astragalus polysaccharides, can The overall increase in antibody titer of various vaccines.
2. Long-term addition of Astragalus polysaccharides in feed can prevent a variety of diseases.
(1) Prevention of viral diseases such as: chicken bursal disease, transmission, cold, Newcastle disease, porcine circovirus, swine fever, blue ear disease, foot and mouth disease, viral diarrhea, duck viral hepatitis and fishery virus Diseases, etc.
(2) Prevention of bacterial diseases such as: Escherichia coli, Salmonella, and Bacillus. It has synergistic effects in combination with various drugs, especially for relieving gastrointestinal discomfort caused by sulfa drugs, and poor appetite after livestock and poultry diseases.
(3) Vitamins, trace elements, electrolytes, etc. needed to enhance physical fitness and improve immunity, and immunize according to the immunization program. At the same time, add Astragalus polysaccharides, which can basically control the pigs and chickens without major diseases.
(4) Astragalus polysaccharide has the function of improving the utilization of nutrients and promoting the growth of animals, which can make the pregnant sows and weaned pigs have bright hair and strong growth; it can increase the nutrition of the chicks, enhance the anti-stress ability and improve the survival rate. Improve the quality and output of fishery products.