May 13, 2019
Aesculetin mainly contains coumarin compounds, including quercetin, quercetin, quercetin, and quercetin, as well as tannins and saponins.
(1) Anti-pathogens and anti-inflammatory
1. Antibacterial: It has different degrees of inhibition on various pathogenic bacteria. It has strong antibacterial activity against dysentery bacilli.
2. Anti-virus: It has an inhibitory effect on influenza virus and herpes virus, so it can treat herpetic keratitis clinically.
3. Anti-inflammatory: both quercetin and quercetin have obvious anti-inflammatory effects. It has obvious inhibitory effect on experimental inflammation and edema, and its anti-inflammatory effect may be related to excitatory adrenal function.
(2) Anti-allergy and antispasmodic
1. Anti-allergic: Qinpi B has obvious protective effect on vasoconstriction caused by leukotrienes released by allergic reactions.
2. Solution: Qinpi B has an inhibitory effect on intestinal smooth muscle. Qinshen B can fight the tracheal smooth muscle spasm caused by histamine and relax the tracheal smooth muscle.
3. Antitussive and antiasthmatic: Both quercetin and quercetin have obvious antitussive, expectorant and antiasthmatic effects.
(3) Calm, analgesic and anticonvulsant
Both quercetin and quercetin have obvious sedative effects. Qinpi B has significant analgesic and anticonvulsant effects.
(4) Promote uric acid excretion and diuresis
Qinshensu can promote uric acid excretion in rats and rabbits. The mechanism is to excite the sympathetic nervous system and inhibit the reabsorption of uric acid by the kidney.
The effect of quercetin on diuretic effect. Quercetin has a significant diuretic effect on mice.
1. Anticoagulant: Qinpi and quercetin have significant effects on inhibiting platelet aggregation. There is a significant anticoagulant effect of quercetin.
2. Anti-cataract: Qinshen A can inhibit the action of aldose reductase in the lens of rats, and thus has the effect of resisting cataract.
3. Anti-ultraviolet: Qinshen A can protect the skin from eye damage and has obvious inhibitory effect on guinea pig ultraviolet erythema.