Apr 25, 2019
1. Anti-fatigue effect: The oral climbing time, swimming time and load swimming time of the red-winged angels were extended. It can shorten the time required for recovery after fatigue, increase the levels of enzymes, RNA and protein, and restore muscles as soon as possible after fatigue.
2. Effects on central nervous system: Rhodiola can normalize the serotonin content of mice under swimming conditions, that is, the content of central nervous medium from normal dunes has been corrected or reached normal levels. Injection of salidroside (30-300 mg/kg) in mice reduced the level of serotonin.
3. Anti-hypoxia effect: The extracts of oral Rhodiola, Rhodiola sachalinensis, and Rhodiola rosea can make the experimental animals show obvious antagonistic effects on various hypoxic modes, and their effects are stronger than ginseng and acanthopanax senticosus. .
4. Anti-aging effect: Rhodiola rosea extract can increase the activity of red blood cells and liver SOD in rats, and has a tendency to increase the activity of SOD in the myocardium. Red wild flax fly drinking Rhodiola rosea can significantly prolong life and extend life expectancy over ginseng. Rhodiola has the effect of promoting 2BS cell proliferation and reducing mortality, inhibiting lipid peroxidation and enhancing serum superoxide dismutase activity in rat cells.
5. Anti-tumor: Rhodiola has a certain inhibitory effect on S180 cells. In the range of non-toxic sub-dose, this effect increases with increasing concentration. Continuous oral Rhodiola rosea extract can reduce the degree of carcinogenic damage of erythromycin on the small intestinal wall of mice, and improve the body's anti-cancer ability. It can be used to treat breast cancer, cervical cancer and reduce blood fat.
6. Detoxification: Rhodiola has the effect of antagonizing the poisoning of the stagnation of the spleen, which can improve the survival rate of mice after the poisoning of schizophrenia by 50%; it also has the effect of antagonizing the coryneform toxin and can fight various bacteria such as tetanus. Toxins increase the survival time or survival rate of mice taking potent poisons, sodium cyanide, and sodium nitrite.
7. Other effects: Rhodiola has the function of adapting to the original and two-way regulation. Microwave-irradiated mouse monoamine transmitters, spleen and thymus cyclic adenosine monophosphate, lymphocyte transformation rate, serum hemolysin, etc. showed inhibitory changes, Rhodiola can restore its normal. After injection of salidroside, it can enhance the thyroid function and adrenal function of rabbits, and can stimulate the endocrine function of mice. Improve attention and memory. Increase the level of beta-nonylphenol in plasma and prevent changes in stress hormones.