Jun 14, 2019
The English name of Maca extract is Maca P.E. The raw material used is a strange plant that grows in the Andes of South America - Maca, whose roots are like small round radishes and elliptical leaves. Although it looks very different from ginseng, it has the reputation of “South American ginseng” because of its rich nutrition.
Peru is the country of origin of Maca, on the Andean highlands at an altitude of over 4,000 meters.
Maca is rich in 55 vital nutrients, the unique macaene, macaamide, which is one of the effective substances in the maca extract to promote sexual erection and increase sperm count and vitality. In addition, there are proteins, sugars, fatty acids (including more α-linolenic acid, linoleic acid), dietary fiber, 20 kinds of amino acids (aspartic acid, arginine, etc.), various minerals (iron, manganese, Copper, zinc, sodium, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, sulfur, magnesium, etc., 8 vitamins (VB1, VB2, VB5, VB6, VB12, VC, VA, VE), various alkaloids and glucosinolates Biologically active ingredients such as acid, plant polyphenols and saponins.
Main features of Maca:
1. anti-fatigue, enhance energy, physical strength - Maca amino acid, mineral zinc, taurine and other ingredients can significantly fight fatigue.
2. Improve sexual function, increase the number of sperm, improve sperm motility - the unique bioactive substance macaene, maca amide, is conducive to erectile function, improve sperm count and active ability.
3 Regulate the endocrine system, balance hormones - Maca's various alkaloids act on the hypothalamus and pituitary gland, regulate the adrenal gland, pancreas, testis and other functions to achieve balanced hormone levels.
4. Kidney and impotence, impotence and premature ejaculation, sexual dysfunction, a new generation of delay, pure plant extract, magical medicinal plant - maca (MACA) natural Viagra.
1. Regulate endocrine, against menopausal syndrome - Maca's various alkaloids can regulate the adrenal gland, pancreas, ovary and other functions, balance the body's hormone levels, rich taurine, protein, etc. can regulate and repair physiological functions, improve Qi and blood and relieve menopausal symptoms.
2. Enhance immune function, anti-fatigue, anti-anemia - Maca contains a higher amount of iron, protein, amino acids, mineral zinc, etc. can help strengthen the immune system, improve the body's disease resistance, fight fatigue, improve anemia symptoms.